Thursday, April 27, 2006

New Variete Colors




I finally got around to making the ads for these....boy sometimes....I lag about that....have something made for days, sometimes longer and haven't made the ad so I can't put it up for sale. I'm sure I'm not the only designer who does that but makes me feel L-A-Z-Y! So far I put out Blue, Green and Purple...I also made a red version but I of course haven't done the ad yet for it. I've been wearing diff combos of this dress for a couple weeks now and I'm still lovin' it and let me tell you that is rare for one of my own designs...usually i love it for about a day then I want something new, typical SL shopoholic I suppose. I guess I'm a little diff than most designers in that I don't always wear my own clothes...I don't always make the type of outfit I'm in the mood for. It's never fun though when someone starts raving at you about the dress you are wearing and telling you what a wonderful job you did and you have to break it to them that it's not one of yours LOL. Oh well....anyway....hope you like! :)

No comments: