Saturday, May 20, 2006



Here's the latest....Unzipped! I decided to call it that because the Jean Capris are duh, Unzipped! hehe I was making the jeans and thought that would be an interesting look. I made them open just a teeny bit to give a peek at the low low tummy....sexy not trashy Maybe you just went out with the girls and you ate WAY too much pizza and then indulged in a hot fudge sundae and you just GOTTA undo your skin tight jeans. Not that we EVER eat in SL but hey, it's the imagination isn't it. I put them in a pack for $250L instead of just making the brown that the original shirt was. Yes, I did photosource the shirt, added some shading, changed the straps and voila MY shirt. I've been wearing it with a brown leather belt from Shiny Things and my new Rebel Stilettos from Sylfie's( those teddybear charms are fricken adorable!!)

No comments: