Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Main Store is MOVING!

I decided it was time to move....I've been in Hennepin for almost 2 years WOW and I decided that I wanted a little growing room(the rest of the sim is owned by someone else) so....I bought new land on the South detached "mainland", at least that's what they called it LOL....anyhoo...it's flat, green and quiet(so far) and I think it will make a lovely location. Sylfie will be rejoining me once I'm up and running so don't worry, you can get your shoe fix while shopping at my Boutique. I hope to be up and Running no later than Monday night but we'll see....depends on how much i have to bug my fiancee to come in and reset up my Taj Mahal shop, he's the one that built it after all...and I'm just not a building builder so you'd see all the crooked prims if I did it LOL. I'll send out and IM to my group, post it on the forums and here once the new store is open for business. :))

No comments: