Wednesday, December 13, 2006

4 NEW: Jingle, Merry, Frosty and Noir

I've been a busy girl! 'Bout time huh! So, this is my last "holiday" update....the next clothes will be winter inspired but not Christmasy.

Frosty: Light Blue Wintery Capris and Tank, in the real world we'd freeze our butt off in this but in SL it's just cute!

Jingle: This is a re-do of one of my Christmas dresses from '05. Very Santa Claus inspired.

Merry: Bright red Christmas party dress/babydoll complete with sparkly accents and a big red bow.

Noir: Black strapless Top with flexi mini or flexi full length skirt. It would be a great New Years Eve party dress or as a friend told me a great "clubbing" dress for dancing.

I'm working on getting them out everywhere but so far they are only at my main location in Topgol. ENJOY!

BTW...all my 2006 Holiday items go away for good on Dec 26.




Model: Marissa Gallacher (Awesome job! You made me work easy peasy!)




No comments: