Friday, January 12, 2007

MMMk.....


So, it's already like mid-january and alot of you are wondering (yes, I've gotten the IM's) Where the hell is Flamenco?!? Well...the deal is...I was getting ready to take pics for the ads and I noticed a flaw in my prim skirt....me being the nut that I am decided to do the entire thing over....and then of course had to redo the other 2 skirts....and added a totally new full ballgown skirt AND redid the sleeves.....to most everyone else the dress looks exactly the same but I notice the difference...like I said I'M A NUT! So...I'm almost done with all 3 colors...so I promise they'll be out in my stores this weekend and I'll post them on the forums Monday. I was super proud when Sabrina Doolittle blogged them on Linden Lifestyles...she really likes the red version I sent her way. :) *happy dance* Oh and just to tease you...here's another picture with the Mini version, in blue :D

No comments: