Friday, March 23, 2007

**Patience**

Lately there has been a big need for patience in my RL and my SL. RL I've been dealing with health issues and all of the joys and woes of being a new step-parent to a 5 year old. In SL I've moved my home store, which everyone knows can be a big ole pain but it's also a blessing. I'm trying to work on new designs, keep up with rents and customer service needs and frankly right now I'm just worn out. So not only do I need patience but I ask of everyone else to please have a little patience with me, I promise to try my best. Thank you all for your support and love as well, it means so very much to me!! <3 Jolie

3 comments:

caLLie cLine said...

just found your blog jolie!!! wanted to say 'hang in there' and i wish you all the best, i hope to get to your new store soon!

xoxo,

caLLie

Anonymous said...

we can supply all kinds of hair products with most competitive price.our email is xcdreamhair@hotmail.com.
thank you

Anonymous said...

we are a leading human hair manufacture.pls contact us if you are interested in any hair products.our email address is beautyhair365@hotmail.com
best regards