Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'M baaaack!! AGAIN!!

After spending the better part of the past 2 months with my bf, up in northern Cali, I'm back home again. I have several items in the works and I can't wait to get crankin' on them!

Also, I read about Torrid's needing items for the RFL silent auction on PXP and I'm going to whip up something "one of a kind" and hope it raises some money :) Since the start of "Pixels in Pink" and RFL in SL I've wanted to do SOMETHING but wasnt sure what other than just donate L$. Cancer is something that has touched my life in many ways.... I had a Great-Aunt who died of breast cancer....I have an Aunt who is surviving breast cancer....I have a close friend who had testicular cancer and is now cancer free.....I have a close gf who survived a rare cancer of the muscle tissue, after surgeries, radiation treatments and a 2nd occurance she's now cancer free.....I myself was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer 3 years ago and for 2 agonizing months, through a biopsy and a surgery I wondered what was going to be the outcome BUT through some crazy twist of fate it turned out that my tumor was NOT cancer and luckily I got to keep the remaining 1/2 of my thyroid(which is working just fine thank god). I hope everyone takes this cause to their heart and opens their SL and RL wallets to help as much as they can.

OK, it's super late and I'm so tired I can hardly see straight...Night Night!

~Jolie

No comments: