Wednesday, July 19, 2006

**LIBELLULE MARKET CLOSED**

Sadly, I have had to close down the Market and sell off most of the land. I'm spending so much time going back and forth between here and my bf's place up in Northern California that I just wasn't able to dedicate enough time to it. Also due to some health reasons my RL finances are in the toilet right now and it helps to teir down and make some cash from the land sale. I will miss the Market like crazy! I loved it and I recieved SO many compliments on it from vendors and customers, I know they loved it too. BUT, RL is more important right now. I WILL be spending more time designing though since I won't be spending it on maintaining the Market. My Main store location is still there and is currently under construction...it should be finished tomorrow and up and running again. I'll have a bunch of new stuff to put out YAY! Ok, I feel like I'm rambling....so I'll shut up!

No comments: